R5 - Video Display Sender Box with Scaler
R5 is the first independent controller with rotation function developed by NovaStar. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840x1080@60Hz. R5 can meet the on-site requirements of ultra-large LED displays. With a unique innovative design, it allows to configure screens at any time without the need for a computer. Various video inputs such as HDMI, dual Link DVI, SDI and outputs like 8-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet and 2-channel optical fiber are supported. Versatile picture rotation effect with R5 can create a stunning experience for users.
- Complete video inputs: 6G-SDI, HDMI 1.4 x 1, dual-link DVI x 1.
- Supports 8-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 2-channel optical fiber outputs and the maximum loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840x1080@60Hz.
- Images can be rotated with any angle at any area on the screen. Cabinet, port and screen rotation operation become much easier.
- Innovative design enabling smart configuration and greatly shortening the preparation time.
- Supports NovaStar's G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and present smooth images with a good sense of layering.
- Supports NovaStar's latest pixel level calibration technology with a fast and efficient process.
- Enables white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure colors are faithfully reproduced.
- Screen configuration can be done at any time without the need for a computer.
- Manual adjustment of screen brightness with convenience and efficiency.
- Status display showing cabinet status in a more intuitive way.
- Multiple MCTRL R5 units can be cascaded for uniform control.